Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh! You Piss Me Off!!

I am not fond of people being indirect. There is a difference between indirect and descrete. Do not confuse the two. That much will cost you an arm, a leg, and most likely your soul. Not because I am distinctly evil, but because I will always know exactly what buttons to push to push you away. The real question is are you willing to fight back? Do you have the constitution, and fortitude to know that what I'm doing is protecting that piece of me I tried to give someone once. I can't tell you why it is this way. I know that I'm always the one who say's that scars tell us where we've been and not where we're going, but the reality is that I still feel them. You can either accept that, or move on. It's up to you. I am not one for ultimatums, but we're dealing with my future here and I feel I have the right to voice my opinion. Your conduct is unacceptable. Not just for me, some of it socially. I just can't deal with this any other way than logical. I'm sorry if that's unacceptable but it's where I am right now. Love me or leave me, I own this.

No comments:

Post a Comment