Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Been a While

I figured I should journal out some things since it's been a while. I went to the doctor today. Took me a week to get an apointment with Beale AFB. But I finally fixed it. Like everything else in my life if I don't do it, it'll never happen. I had to have some blood work done because I dropped 30lbs in a week. Aparently that's not normal. I have no apetite. I mean I still want a hamburger, but I couldn't actually eat one. I put food in my mouth and it makes me gag. And if I get it into my stomach it doesn't stay there long. They tested and came back with elevated thyroid levels. Add to this the skin condition I've been dealing with and the nerve sensitivity. I feel like a basket case. I have always known there was something wrong, that I was slightly sick. Now to have a name to put on it? Wow. This might be a little more than I Had hoped to deal with right now. My life would seem to be ripping at the seams like some old linen dress worn to one too many parties. Thin, and thread worn it barely holds on for dear life. As it moves and sways it can't hardly keep it self together, but some how manages to get thrown in the closet one last time. I wonder if there's still any life left in these threads. Will they be able to hang on for one more wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment