Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pain

To every man I have ever loved who has never loved me back,

I'm sorry that I could not satisfy your lust for female flesh. I'm never going to understand the selfishness of your rejection. to lead me on and then tell me to go away? that doesn't seem very decent at all. The fact that you couldn't just make your intentions known was hurtful, and mean. There are girls who would have been very receptive to your advances. They would have jumped at the chance to just be your bedmate. If the fact that I wanted a companion wasn't in your plan all you had to do was tell me. I don't mind at all! In fact I perfer the honesty. I suppose that the biggest part of all this is the fact that I can get pretty attached quickly. I know that that is intimidating and can be overwhelming. For that, I am sorry. I only hope that at sometime you will be mature enough to realize that girls like me are few and far between. That we don't come very often. That the loyalty that we have learned is the best form of love you will find. I forgive you for breaking my heart, and being the jerk/player that you are. Deb... just plain, simple 'ol Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment